Sunday 1 November 2009

November

November is here, the nights are long and the weather getting bleak. It must mean we are drawing towards the end of the tennis season. A few more weeks yet and maybe betfair will put some challenger tournaments in play like they did last year. I think it ended up only having two weeks with no tennis to punt on.

Anyway October was a good month for me, exceeding my £5,000 target for the month by some distance achieving £7,440.22. I did do some messing around for the last couple of weeks as I had already won enough but still won some more so it's all good.

November's target is £5,000 again. I'm withdrawing £2,000 from Betfair and starting with £69.29. Softly softly catch a monkey as they say, I only need a 16% increase of bank per day to get there.

Good luck everyone and Happy Punting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux