Thursday 19 November 2009

Wales U16 v Northern Ireland U16


The standard just keeps getting better and better today. Try trading on an Under 16 football match? Never!!! I hear you cry! Oh go on then!

A couple of minutes gone and my back of over 1.5 goals is taken @ 1.49!!! Thankyou ( I hope)

Again no idea but when I played football as a kid the games were often 14-0 or 6-5. So goals has to be nailed on..... doesn't it!! :-) I find no logical argument against it!!! LOL

1-0 thankyou. By the way if you need a stream click here. Not the greatest but it works!

Another point to note is that this should only be 40 mins each way at this age group. So if you see Bowie after 70 mins you'll know why! ;-)

30 mins left still 1-0 can no longer green out so hoping for a quick goal so I don't have to start thinking about switching!

20 mins to go still 1-0 Bowie is warming up on the touchline!

Get in 2-0 when 80+2 on the clock!


Over 1.5 Goals Wins
Profit: £16.01

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux