Monday 23 November 2009

Week 10

After updating my money data this morning I noticed that we are now in the 10th week of this blog! I can't believe it's been going that long already to be fair and I certainly can't believe people are still reading it!! LOL

I've only had one losing week so far, which was week 7, so that is the motivation I need to keep in profit. It seems to be that I tick over for periods with very low profit (or loss) the have a quick flurry over a few days. Recognising
that flurry is the key to securing profit I think, as some many times I've let my good run go on too long without withdrawing the profit and ended up with a loss which wipes out all of my good work. Not really and issue between now and Christmas, but it is something I will be monitoring so that I can act upon it next year.

As for today well we have 2 singles and 2 doubles matches in the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals. Then we have a few football matches late afternoon/ evening and the NFL in the wee small hours. Apart from that there is a bit of NBA and NHL but not a lot else! I may have too look around some of the obscure markets to keep me going! Roll on January I say.

Anyway my challenge last week was to get 10K by the end of November and I'm currently on £334.98. Mind you I have cheated because I lost the original £10 then lost a subsequent £10. I reloaded with £100 on Friday but I'll still try and get to 10k from here. I need a 53% increase per day to get there so not that difficult!!! LOL

Good Luck this week and Happy Punting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux