Wednesday 9 December 2009

Brestnik 1948 v Levski Sofia

It being the season of goodwill and all that I have changed tack somewhat to see if I can turn £20 into £20,000 by 23rd December. That's 15 days and no small task.

I'm going to need a hell of a lot of luck but the way I look at it he's got no other option so I'll give it a crack.

The first bet is £20 on Over 2.5 goals in this match @ 1.59

Shocking price really for goals but when needs must!

I will try and find some Christmas link now. That will be a toughy as I've exhausted Sofia as had so many bets on teams from there!

Ok  here goes... Brestnik is in the Bulgarian Province of Plovdiv. 
Plovdiv is host of the international BOXING tournament "Strandzha" which takes place since 1949. In 2007 ninety-six boxers from 20 countries participated in the tournament. Some fights take place during the DAY.

So there you have it BOXING DAY

0-1 at half time! Need an early goal in the 2nd half to ease the nerves of Confushush I think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux