Wednesday 30 December 2009

Raymond Van Barneveld v Kevin Painter

3rd Round from the Darts PDC World Championships again.

Barney was favourite from the off and thought about getting on from the start but I held my discipline as I have noticed that my bets from the off tend to go somewhat awry!!

Anyway I waited till Barney had a 3-1 lead before getting involved @ 1.15. A fair price to me considering he has the throw this set.

Here's hoping he finishes in style!

That's the 1st leg in the bag. A break now would be extremely satisfactory.

Out at 1.04. Gotta be taken in darts when  you can mind you Barney does get the break for 2-0.
Still I'm £15.32 on both.














Van Barneveld Wins 4-1
Profit: £15.32

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux