Sunday 27 September 2009

Amanmuradova v Peer

Well I had an idea of the odds in mind for this final and then I opened up the market in Betfair...... 1.27!!!!! I nearly spat my coffee all over my laptop! I would have put Peer at around 1.4 after their respective performances this week. and at that price I would have been looking for an upset as Amanmuradova is playing "at home".

So it was time to do more research I guess. 4-0 H2H in favour of Peer not dropped a set in her last 9 matches may have some sway also.

OK so the 1.27 is starting to look good when you begin to take these things into consideration.

The problem I have is I think Amanmuradova is going to win and may have looked to lay Peer at 1.4ish. However at 1.27 those odds are too low to lay. As crazy as that sounds!

The problem is that as the market is obviously so favourable for her then if it goes her way the odds will tumble fast leaving me little opportunity to rescue.

No bet from the off but Amanmuradova to win is my gut feeling.

!st set 6-3 to Peer!! What do I know!!! LOL

Now or never for Akgul! 6-3 5*-3 down!

4*-5 Had bp then Peer had mp back to bp/d/bp/d then Peer has mp again but back to d/bp and BREAK!!!

Will we see a 1.01 in danger thread soon ;)

I guess not!! LOL Broken straight back to 15 for the match.

Peer wins 6-3 6-4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux