Saturday 26 September 2009

Unexpected Old Friends

Well yesterday's punting was curtailed early I'm afraid. An old friend from my Uni days rang me out of the blue as he was in my neck of the woods. So off we went for a round of golf while leaving our better halves to talk about children and the like.

After only 9 holes of awful hacking we decided to head straight for the 19th as the girls weren't expecting us for at least another couple of hours.

An apologetic phone call later, the babysitter had been arranged and the girls picked us up as we headed out for a curry! Finally we got home at 2.30am only to fulfil our routine from yesteryear by starting on the tequila!

As we always used to say this part of the night separates the men from the boys!

I am obliged to announce this morning that I am definitely a boy!!! :(

Sat here with the hangover from hell with a large pot of coffee and the taste of kebab and tequila still lingering in my mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux