Wednesday 21 October 2009

Bet 12 - Illya Marchenko v Denis Istomin

Back Denis Istomin 1.22 £141.88 £31.21


6-1 4-3* 30-40* when got on. He held fortunately for 4-4

5-4* Hold to love!! That's a shock the way his service games have been going! Don't mess up now Denis!

0-30!!! Muppetry of the highest order!!
0-40 :(
SET Marchenko. Bizarrely I kind of had a feeling that would happen and still placed the bet!! :(

1-0* Need a hold now Denis please!
1*-1 Hold to love! I have a feeling this is a wee bit (cough) arranged! Fortunately I think the final set will be played for!
2-1* C'mon Denis don't shaft me over!!
40-15 to Deuce :( GP to BP :(

Break!!! Istomin you eedjeet!!!
3*-1
4-1* Consolidates the break with a love service game!! Why did I bet on a Russian? LOL

Istomin Retired!!!! Tucked up like a kipper!!!

Well I guess it's true........... Google adsense just doesn't pay!!! ;)

Marchenko Wins 1-6 6-4 4-1 Ret'd
Loss: £141.88

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux