Saturday 7 November 2009

Flavia Pennetta v Alexa Glatch

Here it is the Final of the Federations Cup is upon us so Christmas is definitely fast approaching!


I'm afraid I have no inspired pick here for you. Flavia Pennetta should win comfortably and as such I'm on from the start. I was tempted to go for 2-0 but Fed Cup can throw anything at you so I didn't want the risk of Glatch nicking a set.

Mind you I can't believe my back of 1.13 wasn't taken and I've had to get on at 1.11!!!! Far too short :o

The only slight concern is Pennetta's knee but I'm confident enough that should she have a lasting problem she wouldn't have been risked when they could have drafted in one of their other players such as Vinci as they now have some strength in depth.

Good Luck All

Pennetta WIns 6-3 6-1
Profit: £2.26

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux