Wednesday 25 November 2009

Rafael Nadal v Nikolay Davydenko

Well I thought Davy was the bet here but the drift today has been quite alarming. This morning I was expecting Davydenko to be trading around 1.80 on Betfair but now it is Nadal who is favourite and trading at 1.90. I would have had Davydenko as favourite, he is on good form whereas Nadal is not. He does well on the indoor season whereas Nadal does not. It would seem that Davydenko's reputation is still tarnished from Sopot and people panic when they start to see a drift. There are also concerns over Davydenko saying he has had undiagnosed breathing problems. Whether that will be a factor we shall see. I have been spooked by the market as in the Djokovic match earlier and as such will sit on my hands and watch and wait. A shame really as before the drift I felt that anything over 1.80 was value on Davydenko!! LOL.

Should have gone with my own opinion and I could have had a nice green now as Davydenko breaks for a 0-2* lead in the 1st set.

Breathing problems? I'll give him breathing problems for saying it and spooking the market and then me!! Another break for a 1-5* lead. I'm getting on now as Nadal is not going to fight back from this with a Davis Cup Final around the corner! He doesn't even look like he wants to continue!!

Set Davydenko 1-6. A nice break straight away for Davydenko in the second is the order for the day with a nice side of a hold with a double break to follow please :-)

1-0* Grrrr Davydenko had the BP but Nadal saves. No funny business now Nikolay! Nadal is on the ropes so keep him there!

FFS another Nadal service game and another BP wasted!! ... BP#2 Take It!! ... Pffft it doesn't matter how bad he's playing you have to take your chances or you might get punished Davy! ... GP ...  Holds for 2-1*

2*-2 Gotta get the break this time Davy! ... 0-15 ... 0-30 Oi Oi!! ... 15-30 ... 15-40 Take One!!!! 30-40 FFS TAKE IT NIKOLAY!!! ... ARRRGGGGHHHH Deuce :-( ... BP#3 ... 3rd time lucky? ... YEEESSSSSS!!! Break for 2-3*

1.13??? Are they havin' a Giraffe? I can't green at that should easily be sub 1.10!! Hold my position so do NOT let me down Davy!!! FFS a double fault hands Nadal 2 BP!!! 1st one saved! C'mon! Deuce now hold Davy!! BP #3 .... What a complete and utter tool! ... Deuce ... GP ... HOLDS!!

BY THE POWER OF GREEEYYYYYSKULLLLL!!!

2*-4 And still 1.13???
3-4* Just two service holds away Davy.... FOCUS not HOCUS POCUS!!
Here we go again 0-30 ... 15-30 ... 30-30 c'mon Davy ... 30-40 :-( ... Deuce!! c'mon Davy!!! ... BP#2 WTF is this crap Nikolay? ... BREAK!!!

This should have been over long ago It could have been 0-6 had Davy taken his chances. Joke!!!
Yes I'm SEETHING!!!


Davy wins 6-1 7-6(4)
Profit: £210.46





That was one of those matches that I just had to turn off the computer and watch to stop myself doing anything silly and start again in the final set. Had I kept it on I think Iwould have switched 2 or 3 times LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux