Tuesday 8 December 2009

Bangladesh v Sri Lanka

After last nights disaster with the Ice hockey I realised that I probably ought to reduce my bank on sports other than tennis really. As such I am going to withdraw back to £100 each day until the tennis season starts.

You know there's not a lot on when all you have to punt on is football between these two countries. Cricket maybe, but football???

Oh well I watched the first half hour or so and Bangladesh had a 1-0 lead I decided that 1.18 was good enough value for a second goal.

As we approached halftime Sri Lanka equalised but the market was settled so quickly while I was making a coffee that I can only show my P & L screen shot.

As for my Christmas list well The national bird of Bangladesh is The Magpie ROBIN

Over 1.5 Goals Wins 
Profit £17.17

At halftime I decided to have another punt on a goal and got 1.41 on over 2.5.



Over 2.5 Goals Wins
Profit: £45.83





Just had another dabble in this match. This time backing the Bangladesh win at 1.22 and out at 1.14.


Profit: £10.91


Total for this match: £73.91




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux