Tuesday 29 December 2009

Metal Galati v Bank BPS Fakro Muszyna

Ladies Volleyball from the Top Volley International 2009.

By the way I am effectively starting my 2010 campaign here today after a nice few days off over Christmas.

I got on Fakro when the score was 1-1 in sets and they had a slight lead early in the third @ 1.40.

Held my nerve through that set as they kept their noses in front all the way through despite trading higher to eventually take it 25-19.

At that stage 1.15 was enough for me to take a locked in profit and walk away.

£10.35 on both.















Metal Galati have taken the 4th set to level it at 2-2. Always happy when that happens after I green out!

Profit: £10.35

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux