Wednesday 6 January 2010

Andy Roddick v Carsten Ball

I've Withdrawn £250 of my bank after todays disasters so that it's not my money in here.

Call me mad but I've started with a lay of Roddick here at 1.12. Ball is a huge server and if he can get it going early I could make a nice green.... Hopefully

DF to start!! 0-15 0-30 Oh Dear!! 15-30 ... 30-30 ... Gp ... Holds! Phew!! More of the latter serving and I'll be in clover!

0*-1 He's returning the serve which is a start!! Not scoring but getting it back at least!A point 40-15! Hold
1-1* Promising return game there. Can he get an easy service game though? Nice hands at the net too!!
1*-2 Hold to love!!
2-2* hold to love from Roddick.
3-2* And I'm getting out at 1.15 for £56.08 on Both

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux