Sunday 3 January 2010

John Henderson v Mareno Michels

BDO orld Darts Championship 1st Round again.

I watched the first leg and decided that the young Dutch lad can't hit trebles . He managed to win the leg but only because Henderson had 2 treble 20's fall out of the board.

I got on between 1.41 and 1.44. I have put up a lay at 1.14 just in case. In fact as I've been typing I see it has been taken so even green £76.18 on both. He hasn't even taken the first set yet!!















Right that gives me the opportunity to take down the Christmas decorations! Such a sad time really. Normal people off back to work tomorrow and Christmas now nothing but a memory! Still, there's only 331 days to go before Advent starts!! :-)

Henderson Won 3-1
Profit: £76.18

2 comments:

  1. Hi there

    Nice result on the darts and nice results over the past few months! I was just wondering if you wanted to exchange links?

    keep up the good work

    Steve
    http://www.thebetfairfootballtrader.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux