Wednesday 31 March 2010

Henin v Wozniacki

Well Easter is almost upon us so I have got a few days off for a change! Thursday to Monday inclusive I'll have you know.

March has been terrible for getting on here and betting I'm afraid but at least it's GREEN.

Anyway back to betting I got on Henin when leading 3*-2 in the first set. Terrible time to get on anyone really and as you would expect no sooner was I on than Woz broke back for 3-3*

They both held their next couple of service games for 5-5*

FFS Woz! Broken when so close to a free game or TB!

LOL Henin!! Woz has broken back a tie break it is then ....
Woz to serve first ... prob be a DF!!
0**-1 Oooh er!!
0*-2 Get in!! MB Caroline and another?
1-2** Nope! What chance two holds now? Not a lot I fear
2-2* Pffffft was that self prophecising do you think?
2**-3 Now for 2 MB please
2*-4 Yessss and another?
2-5** GTF In!! Please Hold!!
Actually don't care I'm bailing here!

Even green £99 on both











I notice there have been some rather juvenile posters on the blog while I've been away!!

Just for the record .... I'm not a Nazi , not Scotch (though how anyone can be a drink puzzles me) and I am not up for a threesome with Cheryl Cole and a 12 year old pre pubescent halfwit!!

Henin Wins
Profit: £99.71

I think that Protennis must have their stats wrong! How can Woz be only 2 lbs heavier than Henin????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux