Wednesday 17 March 2010

Ljubicic v Djokovic

Decided that Ljubicic was way too high when leading 7-5 3-2* so decided to follow Rev in and lump on.

Ljubo duly went to 0-40 but I had already bailed out at 0-30. Better safe than sorry. Anyway Ljubo broke so I then evened the green at 1.20 for £477 on both.

As for the doubters please refer to the chat as all my bets have been posted on there as I have placed them so are date and time stamped! I guess that's why you have turned to attacking the pictures I have on the blog! So this one is just for you! It's your standard :-)











Ljubicic Wins
Profit: £477.56

4 comments:

  1. low i.q. person
    no one care if
    you win or lose
    and how much
    we don't doubt
    you are an addict

    the question was why
    you present women
    as sexual objects

    buy a brain while you
    have some money
    before you lose it all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's told me!!!

    Do you have the address for the brain shop? I take it your parents traded yours in at birth :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - Oh 70k - now the sex discrimination police are on to you- lol. Can't these idiots just go and read another blog - there's plenty out there. Personally I love your betting stories - even if the "all in" philosophy would kill me - it's great to read about someone else doing it. Keep it up - Dougie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go for it, love the narrative. haven't had the balls to follow the bets as yet.

    PS Great pictures

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux