Wednesday 24 March 2010

Mathieu v Marchenko

Marchenko is leading 6-3 3*-3 40-15 when I get involved hoping he can win this game at least!

FFS 40-30 ... Deuce!!! Woe is me!!! ... I do not believe this!! BP!!! ... Saved with an Ace! Deuce#2 ... Ah nuts!! BP#2 ... Deuce #3 ... GP#3 Take It!!! Pffft Deuce#4 ... ACE brings GP#4 This time? ... FFS Double Fault! ... 5th time lucky????? .... Yes!!!!

4-3* Now I can explain my bet before I was so rudely interupted by muppetry!! I have gone for Marchenko mostly because I feel Mathieu is a spent force in tennis nowadays. He is on the fast slide out of the game. Just my opinion and I hope he doesn't prove me wrong tonight!

A Break now would be grrrrrreat!!! ... 15-0 ... 30-0 ... c'mon gotta do better than this!! ... 30-15 better now 3 more please! ... 40-15 ... 40-30 ... c'mon a bit more pressure ... Darn Holds!

4*-4 Easy hold this time then please Illya. 15-0 ... 30-0 ... 40-0 ... Hold to Love !! Sweet!

5-4* Break for GSM anyone ?? AS ever .... YES PLEASE! ... 0-15 c'mon!! 15-15 ... 30-15 stay in it Illya! ... Pffft 40-15 ... 40-30 C'mon push him!!! ... Yes Deuce. Get the MP please!! ... GP#3 ... 2nd serve ... Grrrrr Holds!

5*-5 Another strong service hold please! Mathieu won't keep it up forever! ... Ah Nuts 0-15 ...15-15 ... 30-15 ... 30-30 Do Not Stuff this up!!! ... 40-30 ... Nice and easy now! ... Holds!!

6-5* Free game for Marchenko now. I should have waited could have got 1.36 now! :-( ... 15-0 ... 30-0 ...  you really would have hoped for a bit better! I have no idea what his TB record is like! I hope it's good! ... 40-0 ... Not really the confidence boost you want to give your opponent right before a TB!! A hold to Love! Mind you I have seen holds to love followed by zero service points won in TB's!!

Tie Break

Marchenko to serve 1st! Yes!
1-0** C'mon the Mini Break(s)
1-1* Ok just the one then?
1**-2 Hmm any chance of a pair of aces?
2*-2 Ok Ace this time then? Long Point???
3-2** Yess!! Now for the MB(s)???
3-3* Damn!! OK change of ends hopefully this is Illya's lucky end!
4**-3 YESSSS! Now two holds and we'll almost be there! 1.19 seems generous here!
5*-3 ACE!!! Another?
6-3** YESS another ACE 3 MP's Take the 1st!!!
GSM!











Marchenko Wins
Profit: £252.45

3 comments:

  1. what a gambling style - tie break is very dangerous! but nice to see that it goes the right way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he wasnt betting on the tie break - we was on marchenko to win, he bet earlyish in 2nd set, but then saw same odds with a free game later on which would have saved the few games heartache & he has a 3rd swet for backup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is a stupid gambler

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux