Thursday 1 April 2010

Cruzeiro v Velez

Late night South American Footy is not for the faint hearted! It's either a goalfest or a mugfest!

I'm hoping for the latter but going for a relatively conservative Over 1.5 Goals from the off at 1.27.

1-0 after around 38 mins I hate the way the Betfair stream doesn't have a clock!

Odds too high for me to consider greening out

HT - 1-0 Hope for a nice early goal in the second half!!

The away team seem to have gone missing. Maybe they have been abducted by aliens? Will Betfair Void?

Here they are and away we go...

2-0 Get in!!!!











Over 1.5 Goals Wins
Profit: £254.71

6 comments:

  1. Hello !!! You have very nice and interesting blog. I have the big request for you, whether you could add my blog to the list of your blogs, I already added your blog on my list, my address: http://tradingnawyscigachkonnych.blogspot.com/
    My blog is in polish, but I have translator google to translate it other languages.
    Thanks in advance, Many many regards and I wish very successes in trading !!!

    Braid

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like her titties

    Good blog

    http://onebigbet.com/refer/4539

    ReplyDelete
  3. 70k, where have you gone? We're missing the punting rollercoaster (and the gals)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gone skint like all the dreamers out there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey £70k, Can you add my blog to your list I've just started it.

    http://mybettingrecord.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anon - where has he gone skint? he hasn't even been here you moron.

    He said he doesn't like clay and he would try and be disciplined and avoid it if he could.

    Maybe you should actually read the chat. You got shown up as a tosser last time when you demanded proof and got it. Now your here again.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux