Monday 7 June 2010

Alberta Brianti v Bethanie Mattek-Sands

Here we go!! Tried to get on at 1.20 when Brianti lead 6-4 4*-3 but didn't get matched unfortunately. Brianti went to a 30-0 lead and of course I made the schoolboy error of chasing the market down and taking the 1.11 still available.

Of course now we have 30-30!! Come on Alberta ... 40-30 Take it nice and easy please! ... Deuce! ... GP ... Deuce#2 ... Arghhhhh Crap BP!!! ... And break FFS!!

4-4* Same old WTA!! LOL C'mon the re-break please Brianti!

4*-5 Bethanie holds to love and we have odds out to evens! Woe is me!!! :-(

0-15 ... 0-30 oh here we go FFS!! ... 0-40 ... 15-40 ... BREAK!! Set Mattek!!

Typical I backed Brianti serving at 4*-3 when she had won 65% of her service points to then. AS soon as my money goes down she only wins 30% of her sevice points!! It's a conspiracy I tells ya!!! LOL

Anyway it's 1-1 now, Mattek to serve 1st in the decider and her odds are down to 1.57. Need an early break please Alberta!

15-0 ... 30-0 ... 30-15 ... 40-15 put up a fight at least!! Holds!

0*-1 I notice that since I put my money in the market Mattek has gone form 54% service points won to 89%!!! The Gods are against me! ... 0-15 ... 0-30 WTF???? 0-40 !!! 15-40 ... 30-40 ... AND BREAK!!!

I really shouldn't have bothered coming back after the clay season I guess!! 5-0 Mattek since I bet against her!!  15-0 ... 30-0 ... Well I know it's WTA but this is looking over!!! 40-0 ... HOLD!!!!

Pffffft!! 15-0 ... 30-0 ... can she actually hold?? 40-0 ... 40-15 ... probably be broken from 40-0 now :-(  Wow a Hold!!!

1-3* Now then Alberta I have the faith still!! ... 15-0 ... 30-0 ... 40-0 ... Hold!

Amazingly bad timing my bet!! Total points won as percentage before I placed my bet 55% Brianti 45% Mattek. SInce I placed my bet 24% Brianti 76% Mattek!! Absolute muppetry from the Italian!! Oh and I see we have 30-40 again!!! Wow Duece she saved it!!! c'mon fight!! GP Take it!!! Holds

2-4* In WTA that is nothing and if I wasn't already all in I would be laying Mattek at 1.06 here!! Crazy price imho. Still, so was the price I took on Brianti! People in glasshouses etc. 15-0 ... 30-0 ... 40-0 ... Holds!

2*-5 FFS Double Fault 0-15 ... 0-30 ... 15-30 ... 15-40 ... 30-40 1st MP saved!!! ... But not the 2nd

GSM

Mattek Wins 4-6 6-4 6-2
Loss: £1,000.00

So to sum up I guess I need to get back into the groove of things a little!! Timing is everything when betting on tennis and mine was not here in this intance. Before I was matched Brianti had won 70/127 total points including 39/59 on serve. After I backed her she won 17/59 including only 14/38 on serve.

Enough losses for one day for me thankyou. Just going to watch the markets and get a feel for it again for the rest of today.

Happy punting.

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back 70k! sorry to hear for your bad timing/loss but hey better days will come for you I am sure. keep it going,please can you add me to your blog if possible

    http://tradingbetfairfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done! Thought it was already on my list to be honest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hy, i found your blog today, is on my favorite allready, i am from Portugal and i start try trading 3 months ago.
    I create also my blog but is in Portuguese :)
    Keep good working , sorry my english...

    BetandFair
    www.betandfair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi 70K,

    I found your blog a while ago and added you to my blog list.

    Always a good read and good to see you back. Sorry it started with a loss :-(

    Any chance of a link to mine?

    Cheers

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'll have your timing back in an instant, good to have you back, M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 70k posting a loser? shirley not! :-)

    seriously, i've noticed that quite a few of your big WTA losers are when you back the pre-match dog at short odds in running, only for the pre-match fav to come back. i'd avoid backing pre-match dogs in this way.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux