Monday 3 January 2011

Tennis: Kei Nishikori v Marin Cilic















The score is 4-6 6-5* 30-30 when I get on Cilic hoping he can get into the TB and close out the match. On at 1.16.

Typical from 40-30 to BP!!!! ,,, Deuce ... GP ... Deuce ... GP ... Holds.

Tie break time!!
1-0** Time for some aces Cilic!
2-0* FFS !!
3**-0 Cilic you muppet!! Don't do a Sela on me!
4*-0 Get a MB ffs!
5-0**
6-0* Idiot!!
7-0 LOL great stuff Cilic!

OK switcherooney here to Nishikori at 3.00! I just hope Cilic carries on serving like that!!
Mind you seeing as I stuck with Sela after he lost 2nd set TB yesterday and he lost you're pretty much guaranteed the opposite will happen today!

0-15 c'mon Nishi!!! 0-30!!!! ... 0-40! ... 15-40 ... Break

And out at 1.48 £105 on both


Kei consolodates the break for 2-0*
Love service game from Cilic 2*-1

Sorry just realise above figure are before commission as had wrong setting up for my switch. Should be £100 (and a few pennies) on both.

No probs for Nishikori on serve 3-1* Still fancy Cilic to have a chance in this set though!
3*-2 Will Cilic get his chance here? Doesn't really matter to me though I'm not messing with my green.
4-2* 30-30 ... trouble for Cilic? ... There is now! 30-40! ... Break!
5*-2 Nishi should serve this out comfortably! Cilic must have been on a winter training camp with Dudi Sela!

Holds to love for GSM

Kei Nishikori Wins 4-6 7-6(0) 6-2
Profit: £100.67

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux