Wednesday 5 January 2011

Tennis: Simona Halep v Yanina Wickmayer





















Well I have been so busy catching up with posts I have missed the off!!

I backed Wickmayer pre-match at 1.24 as I come back I see she has the early break for 0-2* but faces BP on her own serve!!

Deuce ... GP ... Holds!

0*-3

By the way don't be deceived by the pic above Wickmayer really is a munter! Where as Halep is actually quite cute when you're ocasionally able to see past her ridiculous melons! Halep wins the catwalk stakes.

Blimey looked at the score again and it seems to have gone from 40-15 to BP!!! Take it!!! Break 0-4*

Tried to lay off at 1.11 but hardly any matched. 0-15 ... 0-30 typical! ... 15-30 ... 30-30 ... All matched and out!

£26.24 on both

... deuce ... GP ... Holds 0*-5











1st set BAGEL!!!

Yanina Wickmayer Wins 6-0 6-2
Profit: £26.64

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux