Monday 17 January 2011

Tonight's tennis

Just a couple of thoughts I'd make note of so that I can be ridiculed later for my great tipping abilities!

Firtsly Zvonereva!!! Available to lay at 1.06 v Bammer!!! Are you kidding me? OK Vera played very well last 12 months but 1.06!!!

If she doesn't go out to at least 1.10 then I don't know... I know I'll not post a picture of a sexy strumpet on this post! However if she does I will so there will be a nice visual record if people want to check back but can't be bothered to actually read! :-)

My other observation would be Nalbandian. He was 1.80 earlier but I see now that has shortened to 1.75. Still very large imho against Hewitt. May back that one from the off in the morning work permitting.

Anyway enjoy your tennis tonight and Happy Punting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux