Saturday 2 June 2012

Kaia Kanepi v Caroline Wozniacki

I suppose I'd better have a punt on the tennis.

Kanepi won the 1st set 6-1, Wozniacki levelled it at 1-1 by winning a 2nd set Tiebreak 7-3 after coming back from 5-1* down in the set. Kanepi has been traded at 1.01

I've backed Woz for the early break at 1.69 at the start of the deciding set.

1*-1 30-40 Take it Woz! ... Deuce ... BP#2 ... Deuce ... Holds for 2-1*

FFS Now I remember why I don't bother with this punting lark much any more. SO frustrating. Break Kanepi for 3*-1 :-(

Fight Caroline! From 40-15 to Deuce c'mon. Jeez Woz when are you going to learn that Kanepi will punish the moonball. There was no need for it then. Hold for 4-1*.

Woz being given the runaround here by Kaia. Doesn't look like she's got the fight this set.

Another break 5*-1 . Another comeback... I doubt it looks like 1.01 is safe tonight. Mind you it'd be a guaranteed loss if I'd gone with Kanepi!! :-)

Match Point ... Deuce ... BP ... Deuce ... BP#2 ... Break!!! The come back is on? 5-2*

Game over ... 6-3

Loss: £100

RELOAD. But not willing to piss away more than £250 on this punting lark so £50 it is and all or nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux