Sunday 10 June 2012

Olimpo v Lanus

FFS Just waiting for my Over 1.5 Goals bet to be taken and boom Penalty in the 2nd minute which was duly converted!

LOL this is going too quick got on Over 2.5 at 1.48 in fact I watched the goal go in and my bet was completed after they had scored! Then disa... f@c!ing ...llowed!!! FFS this is not my match!

Anyway 0-1 and my bet is on Over 2.5 at 1.48.

Paula Ormaechea - Argentina Number 1















That's the 3rd time Olimpo have had the ball in the net and the 3rd goal ruled out :-( Was a rash decision yet agin on my part getting on the Over 2.5 cos I missed the Over 1.5!

Goal! 0-2 on 38 minutes. Still on this one then!

Still half time and I'm bottling out. Laying off at even green at 1.32 for £23.80 on each side.

Damn 1-2 after 51 minutes. Shouldn't have layed off.

Over 2.5 Goals Won
Profit: £23.81
Bank: £228.60



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux