Tuesday 10 February 2015

Is Ipas2 a scam?

My brother has been trying to "sell" me into his latest online money making system called Ipas2.

So I thought I'd do a little research on it myself and actually finding any relevant information was quite hard so thought I'd post my findings.

Firstly this is basically a pyramid selling system. There is no product so to speak other than the training programmes that teach you how to sell to other people to get into the Ipas system.

They offer a free 7 day trial. However the word "free" in the Ipas world actually means $7 very bizarre!

You also have to fill in the details to commit to a monthly fee of $47 after the free ($7) trial period. If you do not cancel in the correct manner within the seven days your card will be debited then every month there after.

From reading other peoples comments who have tried it at a deeper level it would seem that "members" are given the hard sell on firther products to fast track their earning potential and then are encouraged to spend more on "marketing" their pages.

So I guess if you're looking for something that rewards you for selling on to someone who only gets rewarded for selling on again then this may be for you.

Not my cup of tea though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux