Saturday 21 February 2015

Late update from Thursday's bets.

Sorry for the delay. I watched the 2nd half of the Liverpool match in the pub and had a few afterwards. Also was busy and then out for a dinner party last night so it's hangover Saturday today!

Anyway I didn't do that well on Thursday as I talked myself out of backing my original selections of wins for Liverpool and Villareal and instead opted for the "safe" option of Over 1.5 Goals!!!

Well of course Liverpool and Villareal both won and Over 1.5 Goals lost! The betting Gods were against me I tells ye!

The earlier match saw a win though with Wolfsburg coming through with a 2-0 victory.

Back Wolfsburg to Win @ 1.66 for £200 - PROFIT: £126.06

Liverpool v Besiktas: Back Over 1.5 Goals @ 1.35 for £200 - LOSS: £200.00

DAILY PROFIT: LOSS £73.94

YEARLY PROFIT: £370.84

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux