Thursday 24 September 2009

Another day Another dollar (Lost)

Well well I don't think I had a wrong pick today! And lost! :(

Not to worry I must have been in completely the wrong mindset in the Monfils game. This is why the blog helps. I took a few hours away and came back and re read it! Absolutely spot on with pre-match analysis yet switch completely at a hint of trouble so early. Not my game style so I can't find an explanation anywhere. A moment of madness if you will.

It all helps in the learning curve but it is starting to show a depressing trend on this blog! This is only the end of the 3rd day and I have had to re-deposit 3 times!

But as ever we must reflect and learn from the past but look to the future. £100 bank again but eating away at my winnings slowly but surely now £8,850.

And so on to another day! :) See you tomorrow folks... Sweet dreams ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux