Tuesday 22 September 2009

The Challenge is dead. Long live the Challenge

Well the forum challenge has just ended! Knocked down by two Italians in one day, Volandri capitulating from 1-0 4*-3 40-15, and Fognini fighting back from a set and a break down.

Still it does leave me in over £9,000 profit from the 10k challenge.

The idea of this blog is because while I found writing on the forum helpful, it became a hindrance at times with having to post my bets as I made them. So on here I will just give my bets at the end of the day or match etc.

I will be starting with a £100 bank and trying to add roughly 40% per day until I reach £1,000. Once I am at £1,000 I will have a decision to make!

In the past I have tried to keep lumping on but invariably come unstuck in the £1,500 - £3,000 range in my quest for £5,000 and the withdrawal section of my challenges. I may continue this or I may well limit my stakes to £1,000. But I will decide this nearer the time.

I don't have a target as such but on days that I bet I would like to earn roughly £500 (Once my bank is above £2,500) and see how I get on in the run up to Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. Got here in the end 70k. Good luck with this, is this more of a record than a challenge than? Do you have targets set for Christmas for example?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Day Job :)

    Not specific targets as such but getting to £1,000 is my first small step which I hope to achieve by the end of the week touch wood. It all depends on how much time I can give to it.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux