Tuesday 22 September 2009

Gasquet v Berrer

Started with a cheeky back of Gasquet 4-1 down in the second as I felt the price would be the same at the end of the set so a free bet in essence.

It turned out so as I was able to lay off for even green of around £6 each side at 5-2.

Left it there then went all in laying Gasquet at start of 3rd at around 1.70. Market was loving Gasquet and we didn't see that price again until 5-5 with deuce.

Got may lay taken on Berrer's 2nd Break point of that game after regretting not taking the first at 1.64 after having a nibble at deuce in the 1.90's.

Even green for £55.70 each side and as Gasquet held maybe GVL will appreciate this green up ;)

Looks like it's heading to a tb now! Hope Berrer wins purely cos I like the underdog :)

Gasquet wins.... GVL will be so proud of me :)
Profit: £55.70

Bank: £155.70
Profit: -£44.30

6 comments:

  1. When did you get this up mate just made it and got on Gas.wd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just started it tonight after the forum thread crashed and burned. I felt I was spending too much time trying to cut and paste on that and it was disturbing my rhythm. This is better as I can take my time and post up before during or after as I get the chance.

    Doesn't have smilies though :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you can set some before the trading so some of us can follow you.thank you 70K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which lesson cost 70k?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tips,put in everything on print screen like me.

    http://sportstockexchange.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm so proud of you!

    i forgot i'd set up a blog months ago lol never got round to posting anything on it.

    i took a few days off after flushing meadow and not going to be punting seriously till tokyo next week, so in the meantime i chucked £200 into the account and been doing all in's like you for a laugh. i never go 100% all in though, always leave a bit in case. got up to £5.2k then crashed and burned on the cricket and nfl on sunday (damn nyg!!!), but back up to £4.5k again already LOL

    good luck
    gvl

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux