Wednesday 23 September 2009

Chang v Groenfeld

Groenfeld lost the first set in a tb and I thought she would come back strongly as the stats were very even. However, Chang broke 1st game and then held comfortably for 2-0. Got on Chang at odds of 1.25 so we will see how it develops.

Groenfeld holds to 15. Odds out to 1.35ish. Need another strong hold from Chang to keep up the pressure here.

Chang broken to 15!!!! odds in the 1.60's Will Groenfeld hold now? possible flip flop if she does!

Groenfeld holds to love!!! odds around evens. NEEEEEED a hold now!

3-3 Chang holds from 15-30 pressure now back on Groenfeld. odds in the 1.80's is too high on Chang imho.

4*-3 Chang breaks at her 3rd time of asking. A hold now and we should be home! Odds are back to 1.25.

4-4 Pffff Chang broken straight back! Odds around 1.72 are about right now. Can we have another break? I hope so as I have to collect my daughter from playschool in 9 mins!!!!

4*-5 Groenfeld holds to 30! Just under evens for Groenfeld now which is fair I suppose. Pressure on the yougster Chang to serve to stay in the set now. This will be a fine test of her mettle. May have to go get my daughter any minute so will have to leave my bet to ride!

SET Groenfeld Chang saved 1 bp only to df and hand another straight back which Groenfeld converted. Interesting final set coming up as Chang has demonstrated that she can hang with Groenfeld. Odds are 1.64 on Groenfeld and she serves first. A break would be a nice start. The Mrs is back in time to pick up my daughter by the way so I'm staying put :)

0*-1 Groenfeld holds to 30. Writing may be on the wall here unless Chang can get her service games going. Groenfeld now 1.41.

0-2* Break! :( Chang has gone me thinks a break to love! Need a break back here or it's goodnight Vienna again!! LOL 1.16 Groenfeld

0*-3 Groenfeld holds to 15. That's 5 straight games now for ALG. However sub 1.10 odds do not reflect the match imho. It is only one service break and there is still plenty of time for Chang to get back into this. If I wasn't already all in I would be laying.

And another break to 15. OK Chang is gawn!!! Thing that annoys me personally is my initial thought was to get on ALG. If she had held 1st game in 2nd set that would have been my bet. Oh well you live and learn!

1*-4 Chang gets a break back. Odds still 1.03. C'mon Chang show me a miracle :)

2-4* A HOLD!!!! Now can we have some pressure put on ALG's serve this game. :) Odds are 1.09

3*-4 Break!! I believe in miracles you sexy Chang :) Odds are 1.3 now which is definitely too low imho! A hold here and we should be 1.80 plus! Maybe it's a case of you have 6 games, I'll have 6 games ;) Here's hoping!

3-5* Break :( fights back from 0-40 only to hand the break! I hate it when that happens. Mind you whoever was backing at 1.05 when it was 0-40 is brave as even with the break ALG has only held 9/15 service games.

GSM ALG :( Fair play to her coming back from a set and a break down. But if Chang had just stuck with her at the start of the 3rd rather than go walkabout it could have been so different.

Well this Blog is getting off to a great start!!! LOL 4 bets and 2 losers! Don't worry folks I had already reloaded another ton during that match as I was also watching Kohlschreiber match.

2 comments:

  1. Confucious the aftertimer say beware backing wta pre-match dogs at odds on in running :-(

    There is some logic to this. Favs win 70+ % of matches, but many will trade higher in running, tempting you to oppose them, yet go on to win.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux