Wednesday 23 September 2009

Gicquel v Mathieu

Well when I looked earlier I couldn't make my mind up on this one as two very unpredictable players, both French and playing in France. I was erring towards thinking it'll be a case of 1 set pour vous and 1 set pour moi! That was when PHM was at around 1.8. Now he's come in to 1.50 and I really don't know what to make of that!

On paper PHM wins but last time they played it was a comfortable victory for Mahut on indoor hard!

Suck it and see I guess and see if the price movement was caused by any insider knowledge!

Probably just fav backers lumping on at any price as last match of the day though :)

And break for 0-2* PHM. Is this just that they decided he will win the first set? I am thinking I will not get involved in this unless we get a 3rd now.

Hmm the money has started to lay PHM despite the chance of a further break. I am thinking we have the one all set scenario even more now! Please prove me wrong for the sake of the sport!!

3*-4 Break back!!! Not sure it helps the integrity of the match though when in the game prior to the break so much money was trying to lay PHM eventhough he was pressuring :(

4-4 and the money came for PHM again! Held to love! If this is break for the set then someone has made a killing out there!

Well it seems money is laying PHM again so maybe (and hopefully) it's just a canny trader :)

Hmm seems it's just money backing the server for now.

5*-6 money not backing the server this time!

6-6 Who knows???? Sometimes tennis is a beautifully simple game other times it is so complex sigi freud would struggle to comprehend the minds of the players and the market!

And set PHM. Now ill he push on or will we have a returned set? All eyes on the market I guess and watch out for those nasty manipulators ;)

1*-0 PHM breaks. Well the pre match move was proved correct but the rest wasn't. Unless we have Gicquel to win this set on a tb LOL Strange old market though and I suppose once it's got the jitters they stay!

Mathieu wins 7-6(5) 6-4 Straight forward and I didn't get on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux