Tuesday 20 October 2009

Bet 9 - Michael Berrer v Henri Kontinen

Change of tactic here and all in from the off on Berrer here:

Back Michael Berrer 1.39 £38.36 £14.96

Should be a nice straight sets victory and great value imho!!

Well Berrer left it late but finally takes the 1st set 7-5 :)
And the Beef Casserole I'm cooking while it takes place is coming on nicely too :)

Berrer doing things the hard way had 2bp's for a 4-0 lead this set! Instead it's going to be decided by a tb!!

3-6** Kontinen :o to 7-6** LOL!!
8**-7!!!

Berrer Wins 7-5 7-6(7)
Profit: £14.35

Challenge Overview

2 comments:

  1. i think its too dangerous.. i mean ur stakes in beginning of the match

    ReplyDelete
  2. All in is the only way I operate I'm afraid. :( I rarely lump on at the start though unless I really feel the odds are a gift or it is a nailed on winner.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux