Sunday 18 October 2009

The 5 day Challenge!!

Well it all started on the Thursday before August bank holiday this year. I had just over £66 in my account and decided to set myself a ludicrous target of £10,000 by the Monday night!

Technically it failed as I had to reload another £100 when I got wiped out. However from around £100 on Sunday afternoon I reached the £10,000 target on the Thursday night.

For those that didn't catch it here is the link:

The 10k Challenge

I am withdrawing all my money from Betfair apart from a small, yet significant, amount. More on that later!! I have made more than my £5,000 monthly target so far in October so am happy to use my time on some fun stuff :)

Now to the rules of the challenge:
All in every bet... obviously ;)
Anything goes :)
I have the right to change the rules at any given time :)

So what is my starting bank and target I hear you cry?????

Well as you may have noticed I have some google adsense ads on this blog (please click generously!!!). Well Google does a nice thing by paying me a few pennies for every click and so far I have amassed the princely some of £22.14!!

However many people knock Google adsense and say you can't make money from them. Therefore my challenge previously on the forum was to prove the doubters wrong and here it is to prove bloggers wrong :)

I will aim to turn my £22.14 Google Adsense revenue into £5,000 by Friday night!!

Thus proving that you can indeed earn £5,000 a week from your blog courtesy of google adsense (with a little help from Betfair)

With an average of 10% per market I need 57 wins to achieve so 12 per day
Monday Target: £69.48
Tuesday Target: £218.07
Wednesday Target: £684.40
Thursday Target: £2147.96
Friday Target: £5,000.00 :) Easy as that!!! LOL

Please comment under each bet as well as in the chat section as then a record of it will be kept and I can answer questions about my sanity etc rather than miss them on the chat.

I am also going to try and change the settings so others can post blogs about my progress. :)

This may be a short challenge or it may succeed who knows?? But one thing is for sure it should be fun.

Please do not copy my style of punting as it can cause your bank balance to go down(fast) as well as up!

Happy Punting :)

Day 1 Summary 
Day 2 Summary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux