Sunday 18 October 2009

Rafael Nadal v Nikolay Davydenko

Despite backing Davydenko to beat Djokovic yesterday I actually feel that Djokovic would have been a better bet to beat Nadal in the final. However I still think that Davydenko can nick this one.

Davydenko can crumble when the pressure is on but the way he has been building up his performances of late seems to suggest he is finally getting his act together.

Nadal leads the head to head 5-2 but most of those wins came on his favourite clay surface.

I'm afraid it's no bet from the off for me as I want to watch and see before getting involved.

If I was forced to take a pre match bet it would probably be to have a nibble at Davydenko2-1 in set betting @ 5.8. That does seem a stand out price to me. Also the way players have been retiring this week it would cover you in case of that.

Good Luck with your selections.

Ok I've decided to get involved now. Davydenko took the 1st set on a tb and now it's 1*-2 Davydenko in the 2nd set. Got odds of 1.40

Back Nikolay Davydenko 1.4 £383.46 £153.38
Ref: 9213379477 Bet placed: 11:14 18-Oct-09

Just got a feeling that Davy may nick a break soon. He may get broken straight back but just after a few quid here.

2-2 Davy had 30-30 and a good opportunity to get a break point but Nadal holds
2*-3 Rafa had the break point but great stuff from Davy brings the hold. 0-30 would do me now please :)

There it is :) And I'm out £34.48 on both

Lay Nikolay Davydenko 1.28 £419.41 £536.84 £117.43
Ref: 9213490328 Bet matched: 11:30 18-Oct-09

Davydenko goes on to break but I'm happy with my return in this match though a few minutes more and I could have doubled it :(

Davydenko Wins 7-6(3) 6-3
Profit: £34.48

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux