Sunday 18 October 2009

Wigan v Man City (Football)

Switching to the football now while I wait for this evenings American Football.

Man City for the win is very tempting at 1.98 however I will avoid this just in case of the draw as I really can't see Wigan winning despite being at home.

None of this matters for my bet and I would actually love it if Wigan do win :)

I'm going for my stock football bet of Over 1.5 goals @ 1.31.
Very tempted by the 1.94 on over 2.5 but I'll play safe. I can see this having 4 goals today with it finishing 1-3 or 2-2. Not going for it but the over 3.5 is available at 3.35!!

Good Luck and happy punting :)

Over 1.5 Goals Wins
Profit: £124.25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux