Sunday 18 October 2009

Yanina Wickmayer v Petra Kvitova

Here is the final that I guess nobody expected! I for one was convinced it was going to be Radwanska v Pennetta today!

Both these girls have had some fairly decent scalps in recent times which will bolster their confidence.

For me though I can not separate the two as I really feel it is a coin toss. That takes me on to the odds. Yes Wickmayer won 2-1 last time they met at the US Open, but again it was tight. 1.62 on Wickmayer is far too short for this match and as such I would recommend a lay of her to start with if that is how you want to play it.

My bet here is a little lay of Wickmayer 2-0 in set betting @ 2.54.

Probably get involved in match odds as it develops.

Good Luck

Wickmayer won 6-3 6-4
Loss £25.32

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux