Sunday 18 October 2009

Cleveland Browns @ Pittsburgh Steelers (American football)

This should be a walk in the park for Pittsburgh! On home ground against a poor Browns team. Pittsburgh have been fairly free scoring whereas Browns, quite frankly, have not!!

Sometimes there are match ups that you just can't believe people are still willing to lay! This is one of those in my humble opinion and as such I am piling in to the 1.10 available.

The Pittsburgh -13.5 pts was just too much of a risk to take on but fairly happy with my banker bet.

Good Luck all and Happy punting :)

Traded out of this deep into the 1st qtr. I have no working stream and do not like what I am seeing on the game centre. Hopefully Brown can get ahead and then I'll look to load up again.

£0.00 Browns
£10.76 Steelers

Odds crazy low for 0-0 in 2nd qtr. no risk punt here all my green laying Steelers at 1.05.

186.11 Browns
1.46 Steelers

Oh well it was worth a go at 0-0 but booooom there's a TD Steelers!

Steelers Win 27-14
Profit £0.45 LOL
The 13.5 didn't come in though I see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux