Tuesday 27 October 2009

Philadelphia Eagles @ Washington Redskins

Backing the Eagles here. After such a terrible result losing to the Oakland Raiders last week they are going to want to get back on track tonight!

The Redskins have been awful so I really expect a comfortable victory here for the Eagles. The odds of 1.28 are perhaps a bit skinny but I guess you've gotta take what's available :(

Back Philadelphia Eagles 1.28 £21.14 £5.92
Ref: 9290983341 Bet matched:00:28 27-Oct-09


I've still got my profit from the ice hockey tied up so hopefully it will remain tight untill that pays out so that I can get a bit more of the action!

7-0 Nice start Eagles TD on first drive :)

Well I went to bed and just left a lay up at 1.02

Eagles won 27-17
Profit: £5.27

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux