Saturday 17 October 2009

Wozniacki and Davydenko

Still not got round to reviewing all my bets for the week so haven't updated my numbers yet..... sorry promise I'll get it done tomorrow but I think I'm roughly £500 up for the week this week as I've kept withdrawing back to £100 as too many retirements and motivation issues to risk more on!!

Anyway I'm off to bed soon but thought I'd put up a few of my picks that I'm going to have an old fashioned punt on while I'm in the land of nod!

Firstly £50 on Wozniacki @ 1.44. Someone metioned this earlier on the chat and Iwas expecting Woz to be in the 1.33-36 region. But at these odds I'll take an outright punt I feel. Stosur can be dangerous especially if she gets her serve working but that is a big if.

To be fair I've not seen a great deal of tennis this week due to work commitments so the high price may suggest she is on fire but she has only been beating OAP's so perhaps too much is being read into that ;)

Second bet is another £50 on Davydenko @ 3.3.
Davydenko always does well at this time of year and despite playing a resurgent Djokovic I feel he can sneak this. Therefore odds this high have to be taken, again too high imho I would have put him at 2.50 - 2.70 range. I should be up for this one anyway but you never know I may get a chance of a lie in without my two little terrors waking me from my slumber..... Fat chance see you before the off ;)

Good luck all and comments are more than welcome.

Happy punting :)

4 comments:

  1. Well that was a great start!! Didn't see the match but Woz obviously didn't show up 1st set to lose 6-0!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Typical Davy :( Has 3 bp's and takes none then gets broken in the first game Djokovic gets an opportunity for the set. 6-4 1st set but all is not lost yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2nd set goes to Davydenko 6-4. Final set decider here we come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Davydenko wins the deciding TB!!

    Profit over the 2 matches £60.28 :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux