Thursday 12 November 2009

Andy Murray v Radek Stepanek


Very interesting match up this one. The stats and the odds suggest a comfortable Murray victory as Stepanek has not managed to win a set in their last 3 meetings. However I just have my doubts about Murray at the moment. His body language doesn't look right and he struggled through against Blake last night. An on form Murray would have no problems and 1.27 would be a price to lump on. However, I fancy Stepanek to at least take a set this time and perhaps nick a victory. No bet from the off would be my strategy and see how the game is developing. If Murray goes very low early he has to be a lay and likewise if he gets broken early then he is probably a back. I hope Murray stops this "injury" grimacing he's been doing of late! It's very unsettling for us punters. Overall I think Murray 2-1 is the most likely outcome but we will see how it unfolds.

Good Luck and happy punting!

Right I'm matched with a lay at 1.07 now. Let's hope for Step to get back in this!
Score was 5-0* 1st set when I did that by the way. Murray taken the 1st set 6-1 odds still the same. Stepanek to serve first.
0*-1 Good hold by Stepanek now need 0-30 ish for a nice green book :)
There's the break!! Out at 1.2


£154. 59 on Both 

Correction £147.02 on Both (damn commission)


Stepanek takes the 2nd set 6-3


Stepanek Wins 1-6 6-3 6-4
Profit: £147.02


November is green again!


1 comment:

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux