Thursday 12 November 2009

Arnaud Clement v Novak Djokovic


This is a match that I fully expect Djokovic to win and the odds reflect the surety of the eventual outcome. However the odds do not reflect the best value that is going to become available in play in my opinion. Djokovic regularly seems to give his opponent a sniff and as such I would recommend waiting till Djokovic's odds hit around 1.23/24 before getting on.

I would however not recommend a lay to start with a view to trade because this also has a good chance of being a 1.01 express if Nole is in the mood.

Looks like the 1.01 express today Djokovic break immediately for a 0-1* lead. And Clement breaks straight back. Had those two games been the other way round, I would have been in clover right now!

There's the 1st set - 6-2. I hope people took my advice not to lay for the trade. Djokovic did have his customary wobble. Unfortunately for me he did it when he was already ahead. We'll see what the second set brings but this should be straight forward from here. Although for a speculative punt backing Clement at 30's is a very cheap one!

Djokovic Wins 6-2 6-2
No profit as didn't get the opportunity to get involved.

2 comments:

  1. Beatiful girl! Do we know her ? or just in the crowd?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Novak's girlfriend! Obviously with him for his microphone head! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux