Sunday 8 November 2009

Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts


After much deliberation I decided to go with the Colts in the early kick offs. For me Patriots were just too short so didn't offer value, and Falcons price came in a bit too quickly for my liking. Colts have been on fine form despite making hard work of it last week so should win by 7 at least I think.

Colts Lead 13-3 at half time. As it happens my other two selection are also winning with Falcons romping it 24-3, but Patriots struggling a tad with a 16-10 lead.

 Well the 3rd Quarter hasn't started well! The Texans started with a touchdown drive then the Colts had to punt on their drive. 13-10 with just over 6 mins left in the 3rd.

Well that was tighter than I was hoping for!!

Colts Win 20-17
Profit: £12.84

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux