Friday 20 November 2009

Legia Warsaw v Polonia Warsaw

Anything 1.40 or over is good value in my opinion for over 1.5 so here we go!! I really hope this is nice and straight forward as I want a nice relaxing Friday evening please Betfair Gods! I do not want to have to think about trading or trade out for a red!

Not the best looking girl in the world as she looks more like an extra from The Krankees! May be an ominous sign of a 0-0!

This is live on Betfair Video by the way. Otherwise you can watch it here.

30 mins gone and still 0-0 maybe I'd better look for a better picture!

0-0 and 50 mins gone desperate times call for desperate measures! I'd have his job by the way!

Within 2 mins sexy babe comes on and scores!! Bowie takes his seat back on the bench..... for now!

1-1 Over 1.5 landed!!



Over 1.5 Goals Wins
Profit: £46.13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux