Friday 6 November 2009

Stanislas Wawrinka v Novak Djokovic

Well I don't know what is up with me this week I just can't seem to get going! Thank God I've kept the stakes small!

Anyway in this match I really fancied Djokovic from the off so lumped on at 1.27.

Unfortunately Stan won the first set 6-3. I was, however confident that Novak would win the second set and then probably the match. I was right it seems!!!

The fact that when Stan looked like breaking in the 2nd set I decided to red out seemed to be vindicated when he completed the break. But Novak broke straight back and went on to win the set in a tiebreak. I did think about laying Nole at the start of the third to try and rescue some but glad I didn't as he opened up a 4-0 lead!

Djokovic Wins 3-6 7-6(5) 6-2
Loss: £22.44

Oh well looks like I may finish with my first red week since I started the blog unless I get my finger out. I'm not tempted to deposit more and up the stakes though as my judgement has been so bad this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux