Tuesday 1 December 2009

The Advent Challenge

Merry Christmas Sports Fans! It's that time of year again as we have now entered Advent and silly season is upon us.

In order to join in the festivities I thought I would try Christmas themed challenge. I don't actually know if I have a chance of this working but I'll give it a go.

Basically I have listed (with much appreciated help from the blog readers) as many things about Christmas as I could. I'm not even sure how many there are!

Anyway the idea of the challenge is to try and place a bet that has a link to something from the list and cross it off. I hope to manage it by Christmas Eve.

As it is the season of Goodwill I am going to donate 33% of all my profits up to Christmas to charity. (Not that I'm trying to sound like Smashie and Nicey!!) The charity I was thinking about was my local Air Ambulance but I'm open to suggestions if you wish to leave them in the comments.

The list is just below this blog and will stay there for the duration.

Any suggestions for Poinsettia are welcome LOL.

Merry Christmas One and All and Happy Punting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux