Tuesday 1 December 2009

Fatima v Feirense

This fulfils MARY on two counts. Firstly Mary appeared to children in Fatima, link here . Secondly their opponents today, Feirense, play in the town of Santa Maria.

Portuguese football is normally a low scoring affair so I'm avoiding the over 1.5 goals despite the juicy odds of 1.47. Instead I've gone for under 3.5 Goals and hope I can get out while 0-0 after 30 mins or so. That's if I ever get matched mind you! Not exactly the most liquid market, I can't understand why when this is obviously top draw stuff! ;-)

Good Luck if you're on and Happy Punting!

1-0 After 17 mins :-( Could really do with it staying like that till half time now.

Strange market moves during half time.  It started at 1.14 went up to 1.17 then down to 1.11 so I got out at that.

£58.29 On Both.

Finished 1-0
Profit: £58.29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux