Wednesday 16 December 2009

Arizona Cardinals @ San Francisco 49ers

This match was the Monday night game. Unfortunately through an internet malfunction during the game I couldn't post it earlier but here it is for reference.

I really thought that the Cardinals would be far too strong for the 49ers here despite being the away team. Hence I took the price of around 1.49 for £10.00.

It was 10-0 to the 49ers when I lost my connection at the end of the 1st Quarter.

The final score was 24-9 to the 49ers. An emphatic and somewhat surprising victory.

The good news is that it ticks a couple of boxes off the Christmas list. I need to get my skates on a bit here so will look for multiple links from now on if they are available.

The first one is obvious with the Arizona CARDinalS in action.

The second is that the match was played at CANDLEStick Park.



Loss: £10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux