Sunday 6 December 2009

Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants

There's 3:39 left in the 3rd Qtr when I get on at 1.65. Giants have just scored a Touchdown to retake the lead 21-17. Home field advantage and that 4 pt cushion is enough for me to think this is value. Hoping they can stop Dallas scoring on this drive and the odds should be low enough to warrant a green out.

Now to find a Christmas link!

Well the Giants got the shut out, but odds not low enough. I need 1.4 to green out for guaranteed weekly profit!

Better than I hoped and out at 1.20

£126.45 on Both.

OK I have a link!

Cowboys ride horses, Horses can suffer from a problem called CRIBbing here's an explanation of what that is!

2 comments:

  1. very disappointed at the pic for a dallas cowboys game ffs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you are bouncing back after Fulham loss. I have increased my small bankroll by 20% over weekend which I feel quite chuffed about :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux