Saturday 2 January 2010

Atletico Madrid v Sevilla

Moving swiftly on from the darts to the Spanish Football.

I wanted to back 1 goal in the second half but I just missed it with a goal in the 48th minute to make it 1-1. However I'll have a stab at another so getting on Over 2.5 at 1.45 after 50 mins!!

I'm hoping this doesn't take too long or indeed that I need to bring Bowie off the bench.

Hmm 70 mins gone and still 1-1. Bowie is just doing light exercises down in the corner.

Red card for Sevilla after 73 mins but not sure if that is a help or a hindrance at this stage!

I think it's Bowie time!! 5 mins to go so here it is:


Last 2 minutes + Injury time!! Dance dance dance my little Spanish friends!!

90 mins is up and only 3 added the writing is on the wall here!

FK Atletico on edge of area with 30 secs left!!

Goal!!!!!!!

93.20 on the clock!!!!!!


















Over 2.5 Wins
Profit: £64.34

2 comments:

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux