Saturday 2 January 2010

New York Knicks @ Atlanta Hawks

Last bet of the day though technically it's tomorrow!! If you know what I mean!! Back home on my trusty laptop now though!

Anyway this match should be relatively straight forward for Atlanta Hawks tonight. They have been so strong at home and should win this comfortably though 1.15 is very short for any match up I guess.

Good Luck if you're on and happy punting!

Well Hawks opened up a nice early lead and traded as low as 1.06. I really should know better and have greened up when so low so early. But I didn't!!!

Half time sees the Knicks leading 55-54 with the odds at 1.25 for Hawks. Still confident they will win but I think i will look to green out if they get sub 1.10 again. Small guaranteed profit is the way forward!!

Well I got out as Hawks started to get a lead mid way through the 3rd quarter. Perhaps I was a bit quick to get out after my earlier experience but green is green.

Hawks lead 80-67 at the end of the 3rd and are trading at 1.03 now.


Well that was something of a turnaround! Regular time finished 99-99 with Hawks not trading above 1.30 the whole match!

A sense of the inevitable came about in Over Time as NY Knicks went on to victory.

Knicks Win 112-108 after OT
Profit: £7.98

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I found your site when browsing the internet for more information on betfair exchange games.
    I'm just a beginner with that sort of trading so i don't really understand all of it yet.

    May i ask if you also trade for other people? For example, if i transfer some money to you, can you turn it into a nice profit, with a percentage for you offcourse?
    I want to make some money on the internet but i don't want to risk loosing it all by doing it myself so therefore i look to more professional people.

    Thank you for your help,
    ruud

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid not Ruud. And I would be very cautious of anyone who says they could do that for you as , no doubt it will be a scam!

    The only way to learn is by choosing a sport you enjoy and start trading small untill you begin to understand the markets! Mind you even then it's still tough going! Best of luck though but beware scammers.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux